Confused about FitPoints and converting them.

I did weightwatchers quite some time ago and lost about 25lbs steadily over 6 months. I started working out during this process and my weight loss stopped cold. My body composition changed but the weight was pretty much steady. I eventually gave up both confused.

Fast forward to this past October, I started WW and Orangetheory and have been doing both pretty religiously (except for two weeks in December for international travel). I go to OTF 4 times a week: Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri.

At first I dropped almost 15lbs like no problem. But it’s been a slog ever since. Same issue has hit. I’ve been holding steady weight. My clothes do fit much better and my wife definitely notices a difference and says that my spare tire is getting much smaller. I also notice my muscles are firmer and growing a little. Overall, it’s good stuff but I’m curious why my weight doesn’t seem to be dropping like others here.

Anyway I tried looking today into how the workouts affect my points and notice that I have tons of FitPoints (I have 105 of the 49 points I need this week and still have my Friday workout to go). I found the setting that lets me convert these over to eating points as well.

The question is, should I do this? I tried flipping the switch and I’m at 67 extra points from the FitPoints conversion on top of my regular bonus allowance. Is this normal? I can’t even imagine what I’d eat to use all those points (I get 37 regular points per day with a weekly overage points of 42). Normally I eat around 37-40 points each day.

Anyway, color me confused as I’d like my weight to drop off while my body composition transitions as well but I’m just not seeing that happen.

submitted by /u/ComprehensiveYam
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah http://bit.ly/2UxeB6y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements