Salmon with skin points?

Signed up this week and have been tracking my food but not changing anything, planning to start for real on Monday. I've searched the WW food database as well as Google and I can't seem to find how many points salmon with skin is, or rather, specifically how many points the skin itself is since skinless salmon is 0. I usually make salmon with veggies for dinner once a week and I love the skin, but want to know how many points it is to decide if it's worth it or should I go skinless.

Should I just look up the nutritional value of salmon skin and plug it into the points calculator?

submitted by /u/pcclady
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2KKJyRh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements