Red Lobster - was it a fail?

I went to Red Lobster last night, thinking it would be a healthier choice due to fish and seafood being 0 points.

My crab legs still had points though?! Now my dinner out was still low - better than fast food, or somewhere else - but, whhhyyy were there points? I avoided the dipping sauce - a.k.a. butter, lol.

I don't cook seafood or fish at home. Do they cook it in something that adds points? What was I missing here? Lol.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/rainbowsprinkles8410
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2zHkJlq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements