Is WW online only worth it?

I recently started using an app that tracks points and calories. It's been really tough for me to keep in my point limit- but I heard that the new Freestyle program has more 0 point food. (My app is def using one of the older points formulas.) ANYWAY funds are tight, and I know there are no local meetings that fit into my schedule. Can get WW online at a discount but I'm nervous about it. Another monthly bill, will I be able to push myself, is the online portion enough? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/River868
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2DHcOs6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements