HUGE NSV! Cleaning out my closet getting rid of clothes that don't fit any more.

I'm a roller coaster of weight loss and gain, the closer I get to goal the more scared I am. So glad I've found weight watchers and something sustainable for life. Because I know I'm good at losing weight and I'm good at gaining it. I need something livable for forever.

2011 I lost 50lbs, 2012 I lost 20. Met my husband gained a lot back fast forward had a baby topped out at 260 when I was 9 months pregnant. Now I'm down to 176! I've got so many bras and pants and things that don't fit!! I've been seeing if I can make a bit of money off the barely worn things to go into a new clothes fund. Today I was going through my closet and seeing what old skinnier me clothes fit and some were too big!

My huge nsv is this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/93j4qa/f3157_230ish_lbs176lbs54lbs_31_months_gain_more/?utm_source=reddit-android

These pants I bought for a job interview 2.5 years ago. And now they're huge! I found a picture of when I bought them. And I got bigger than this and then had a baby a year and half ago.

I had a bad T.O.M. and was feeling pretty bad about only losing .2lbs last week so this really inspired me to keep at it.

submitted by /u/that_girl7891
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2Au703P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements