Not sure if right subreddit but should I post online about my before and after for weight loss? Serious question

Thank you for taking time to read this! I am 19 and recently lost almost 70 lbs but not quite yet. When I hit my final marker, should I post about the before and after on social media?

Social media I mean Instagram or twitter or Facebook really. Do people REALLY want to see that? Is it just straight bragging? I can’t pick a side because I am very proud of myself but is it rubbing it in people’s faces to post the before and after and talk about it on social media? Any opinion would be great!

submitted by /u/AustralasianRoll
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2ySU5Y8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements