I need help.

So I started this whole regimen last year where I started lifting and eating only chicken breast with some salad on the side and nothing else. I was in shape for a while but I feel like I got too confortable with my weight that I stopped caring much about exercising and eating right. I went from like 205lbs to 172lbs. I felt like it was easy back then bc I had easy access to it at my school’s dining hall. I dont really have access to that anymore and I just get lazy to start cookin right. Im going to start hitting the gym seriously again but I just need advice as to how I should be hitting it, and what I should be making (I guess that doesnt require too much effort to make). Im currently at like 185 (a lot of it was a result if stress eating bc of finals 😩).

submitted by /u/juuan411
[link] [comments]

from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2KAT9cm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Self-Care Gift Ideas To Treat Your Mum With This Mother’s Day

9 Things You Can Do Daily To Help Reduce Cellulite

A Nutritionist On 4 Things To Consider When It Comes To Vegan Supplements