How I blasted off a plateau
I just wanted to share this info, because I was at my wits end!
Started WW April fools day 2018, no joke, haha. I steadily lost 1-2 pounds every week, and by December 1 was down 48 pounds.
Lots of challenges over the holidays but I maintained. Ok, ready to start 2019 hot and get that 50 pound keychain and shoutout and keep going. Except it didn’t happen. One week up .2, next week down .4, etc with no real change in weight for 8 weeks. Despite me sticking to plan and still being 50 pounds over weight.
I didn’t eat fit points, I really upped my exercise. Then I tried a free weekend to reset, and gained 2 pounds. Omg. The frustration is unbelievable.
Finally someone told me to do 3 days where you only eat zero points food. I was never hungry...but just doing chicken/ eggs/ fruit/veg.
It worked a charm.
Y’all, I weighed myself today and dropped 6 pounds. Again, I was eating plenty!
Hope this can help someone else. Only for plateaus, not regular plan.
As they say, eat as you plan to live.
It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up!
[link] [comments]
from Proven weight loss success since 1963...now with 10% more Oprah https://ift.tt/2U8u2SV
Comments
Post a Comment